• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lovely playhouse

I am looking yes,I have seen one in Wilkinsons for £140 which i like too.I am looking out for one on ebay but they all go for loads,often more than the new price!:evil:

Check out the adtrader too...
I picked up my playhouse for £50 but that was because it was local.

Try the following link for new ones.... A little bit more expensive that Wilkinson, but you will find most are only 4ft by 4ft. The one in the link is 5ft by 5ft (ish) excluding the veranda. That's a big playhouse!

Edited...would help if I actually posted the link :oops:
http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Playhouses/Mad-Dash-Lollipop-Playhouse

I bought my summerhouse from these people and they were great, and the summerhouse is really good quality too..

Omg- That looks so good!
My playhouse costed £200 just after Christmas!
Now everyone can get really cheap ones:lol::lol::lol:

Jackie that one in the link you put looks just like the one in Focus for £129 it just has some fancy edging on it :shock: same measurements too. I have the Lollipop one and love it. Just bought one off Ebay not the same though and have another Lolly on order :shock: Mmmm no garden left :lol:

Thanks for that steph.I phoned my local focus which is 33 miles away and they dont stock the playhouses as the store is too small and you cant order it online so i was a bit annoyed.I have seen one on ebay,it is similar and needs some work so maybe i will be lucky with that x:)

Back