• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS Stockists

Becki if it's for Rhia i've got a huge sack of it here. I can get you a large sack whilst you're away if you want so you can take it back when you pick her back up. I'll let you know a price tommorow when you come over as the bags downstairs and I'm too knackered to go look now:lol:

Becki if it's for Rhia i've got a huge sack of it here. I can get you a large sack whilst you're away if you want so you can take it back when you pick her back up. I'll let you know a price tommorow when you come over as the bags downstairs and I'm too knackered to go look now:lol:

Its for Rhia, are you sure you dont want me to bring some? Honestly dont mind finding somewhere on the way that I can get it from. I wont get through a big bag I dont think - Havent got anywhere to put one either, but thanks a lot for the offer :D Was just gonna pm you, re megazorb - Did you want me to bring a bag? :D X

Becki - food, bedding, hay, redigrass , veg, etc etc are all included in the price you pay, cuddles are free - so dont you dare bring anything other than Rhia and any toys, bed etc she might feel happier with during her stay oh and any medication she is on.

We got a huge bag of megasorb today too when we stocked up on other supplies.

Cant wait to meet her and you of course:D

Becki - food, bedding, hay, redigrass , veg, etc etc are all included in the price you pay, cuddles are free - so dont you dare bring anything other than Rhia and any toys, bed etc she might feel happier with during her stay oh and any medication she is on.

We got a huge bag of megasorb today too when we stocked up on other supplies.

Cant wait to meet her and you of course:D

Awww I feel so bad though! :oops: We'll be setting off early as possible as she doesnt travel well so we're probably going to have to stop off a few times - Eeeek only ever been on longer holidays when I was bun-less, its rubbish! Dont laugh if I cry :oops::lol: X

Awww I feel so bad though! :oops: We'll be setting off early as possible as she doesnt travel well so we're probably going to have to stop off a few times - Eeeek only ever been on longer holidays when I was bun-less, its rubbish! Dont laugh if I cry :oops::lol: X

Beleive me - if you cry , you wont be the first and certainly not the last;) and will you give over feeling guilty - you are paying for a service. If you get lost or are likely to be later than 5pm can you give me a call please and I'll do my best to direct you here.

Back