• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On a Happier Note

elve

Banned
:) here's a video I took on my new cheapie camera - very poor camerawork, and quite badly behaved bunnies who are convinced I'm holding treats which their sisters have just scoffed :oops:

That was brilliant Elve.
I cant say ive ever seen many pics of your buns before... but wow, they are all so lovely. I especially like the white bun who has one ear up in the vid (are they always like that).

Narration was very funny too :D!

That was great Elve, especially the bit near the beginning where they are all moving in tandem - I've often wondered if you could get rabbits to do tandem agility courses together :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: like dogs do..... maybe only if you had enough treats :D

great footage..least i know im not alone in having scary bunny maddash!!

um is the mainly white bun toward the end licking the concrete slabs or sniffing them:shock:

ooh the kiddies toy..isnt it part of a slide thingy..where did you get it...yiour buns love it!

Are the buns enjoying the climbing frame thingy elve? I read your thread when you had ordered it and was very tempted to get one too. Has it been worth its money?

Rabswood

thanks everyone :wave: they seem to love the little tikes thing - and if it's raining when I clean them out I can stick a load of hay in the bottom bit and they 'camp out' for an hour with a picnic :lol: Can you believe they are all Maa's daughters though? :shock: Not much family resemblance except they are all beauties :D

hehe thats brilliant.... we really dont see enough of your bunnies elve :love: :love:

I know - maybe once I get my own movie camera (son has nicked this one back now) you'll be sick of the sight of them :D I took a looooong film yesterday of the girls eating hay - just eating hay, although there was an exciting moment when Primrose went and had a drink! - really relaxing film :lol: It took so long to load to photobucket though I gave up trying :roll: they rarely sit still long enough to photograph, so this movie camera's great :D

I know - maybe once I get my own movie camera (son has nicked this one back now) you'll be sick of the sight of them :D I took a looooong film yesterday of the girls eating hay - just eating hay, although there was an exciting moment when Primrose went and had a drink! - really relaxing film :lol: It took so long to load to photobucket though I gave up trying :roll: they rarely sit still long enough to photograph, so this movie camera's great :D

they are so relaxing to watch feeling stressed sit with buns its the best :), i love the sound they make as they eat hay and i really really love the sound of munching veg and the funny gurgly sounds when they drink... id have loved that vid :D

Back