• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with my new run please...U/D Price...!!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well... My dad knows someone who can build us a run!:D
We are having to move all the run around and re-rragne the playhouse:rolleyes:
The run is going to be fence with 'high-quality mesh wire' :)shock:)
The only problem is that where the new run will be- there is a tree in the middle!

Would I have to cover the trunk with chicken-wire- and also can anyone tell me anything else I should do to the tree!?

The man is coming tommorrow to see what he will have to do (it's being built on saturday!):D

£600:shock::shock::shock::shock:!!!
He said it would cost over £300 for the materials!!

THIS RUN BETTER BE GOOD!:lol:

Last edited:
I dont know?? Just a ...? tree:oops:
:lol::lol::lol:Alan Titchmarsh......not:lol:
If you want to protect the tree just put some weld mesh around it, as the buns will probably chew it.
It's worth finding out what tree it is to check whether it is safe for the rabbits to eat the fallen leaves.

Lol! Can you imagine me trying to re-furbish a grden? I would be like:shock::shock: Whats a leaf?:shock::shock:

Mum says we can put chicken wire around it up to 4ft- so theres no way they can chew it etc.:)

Dad has paid him:shock:
He's building it tommrrow:shock:

Jack x

You have such lovely parents. I love how supportive they are with you over these buns. At least you will have a professionally built HUGE run....it's going to look amazing!

Well- He is coming at 7:00am tomorrow morning to start- so the buns are beig moved to a hutch and run at about 6:30 (just in time)

Im exited but worried because if everything goes wrong- there is going to be a big stupid wood thing in the garden:shock:

Thatsn a lot of money for run and concreting jack ,me being a builder i think its too much unless he is using luxury timber.

That does sound like an awful lot of money. My garden fence cost that much, and its 6ft high and contains my whole garden

WOW... that's a lot... you do reaslie we are going to require photos once it's done :D

Hannah

Was going to say the exact same thing. We are in the process of building ours. It better not cost that much lol My hubby may just divorce me... who cares as long as buns are happy :lol:

Our fence cost that too, with a concrete base. I'm sure it could be built for less? It will be great though :D

Well... Heres the story

It was snowing here thi morning- so he didn't come! He is SUPPOSED to be coming tommorrow at 9am.

I am going to be literally on his shoulders while he is building it- taking pics. I will be like ' MOVE! I NEED PICS FOR RU!

Anyway- the buns are having to live in ' temperary housing ' for tonight, but their run is smaller tan their used to, so they arn't very happy:lol:

So... Dont fret- there will be tonnes of piccies from Start to Finish, and Before and After!:D

Back