• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All The Poor Buns Please Can Anyone Help?

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I started today at the wildlife hospital, and here are all the poor buns in there that have come in as a result of cruelty and are being held for the RSPCA. I am organising to get them spayed and neutured and bonded, then will be putting them up for rehoming.... none of them even have names :cry::cry::cry::cry:

DSC00683.jpg

Loppy lady, classed as agressive???? (not spayed or bonded :roll:)

DSC00684.jpg

Grey Male, very sweet - now named Bugsy in honour of the bridge bun that taught me about bunnies...

DSC00685.jpg

Little slipper, she has had babies :roll: they were rehomed and she is left. Now named Nia, in honour of Capel's Nia x

DSC00688.jpg

Nervous English boy - Now named Jack, in honour of Jane's Jack.

DSC00689.jpg

this lady came in yesterday with a matted bottom. Suspected pregnant??? :roll:

DSC00682.jpg

Gorgeous 5 week old baby found romaing yesterday... very friendly. Already got a home!

Last edited:
I have a battle one my hands as am only rabbit savvy person. They don't have any domesticated animals apart from buns and most of the attention is on the emergencies that come in. With wildlife the knowledge there, is unbelieveable. So am gonna pop them up for rehoming as soon as poss.

:love: they are lovely. I think it's amazing that you are going to help these buns and hopefully pass on all your knowledge to your collegues. Well done to you:D

Awwww Charlotte they are so lovely :D
Would it be a nice tribute to your special boy to name one of them 'Bugsey'

Janex

Oh Jane what a lovely idea... could I ask that in honour of your special boy, I name one Jack? You can pick which one you would like to bestow the honour to.

I would also like to say a MASSIVE thankyou to Tamsin for allowing me to put them on here and RR and for getting me the info to get education leafelts too which I shall put in the hospital as long as they let me, and also give to new "parents"!

OMG :cry: Gorgeous bunnies, why are people so cruel?! :cry: Hun you'll do a wicked job there - Bugsy definately had a paw in this one!! :D

Aww go on, you know you want to. Old Loppy, the first bun, she is going to be a tough nut to crack, however today she came up to me when I was looking at her card, and was nosing me.

Gonna try and spend some more time with these buns today. Jack gave me kisses on my nose yesterday with his nose, not bunny licks, but it shows the willing is there. :(

Back