• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New NIC Cage pigs and bun love it

minimack

Mama Doe
Well 3 boxes of NIC about 4 million cable ties and i have created i bunny/ piggie paradise lol.

Will update with furnished pics later

005.jpg

035.jpg

Sally in a pampered piggie herb bag!
043.jpg

Silky and Smudge

036.jpg

With more furnishings

I think they all approve lol lots of wheeking popcorning and some binkys from luigi xx

The lino is a free offcut :D

Last edited:
Ingenious! :D
I hope they are not like my Roo & have a taste for cable ties :lol: I secured the lino to the bottom of his dog crate with them...... gone within 48 hours :lol::lol:

I love nic cages...I have two of them. and I'm making one giant one out of four boxes of 24 grids :shock:
have you tried the crossing method with the cable ties rather than just tying them the usual way?? It makes they much much stronger. Also you will prob need some lengths of 34mm by 34mm wood to keep that second level up well supported....:)

Hi Charlie yes was thinkin about some ply. I have put a colum in the middle and that seems to be quite good support

What size is it? Im hoping to make a 7ft by 4ft with a 2nd floor for my buns. How many boxes do you think I will need?

What size is it? Im hoping to make a 7ft by 4ft with a 2nd floor for my buns. How many boxes do you think I will need?

You can't get exactly 4 foot. You can have one three cubes wide by six cubes long..... that is approx 7ft 2 by 3 ft 6 (each cube measures 36cm by 36 cm.)

i'm going to be making one that size but it's having three floors. It will take four boxes to make mine, so you could get away with three boxes for two levels :)

Back