• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's always the cheapest toys.......

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
that they love, isn't it! :lol:

I bought Sophie a little child's step from Wilko's for £1.99 and she loves sleeping on it, going under it, playing on it! :love:

We used to tie her litter tray down, but she kept pulling it off... We've given up with that now, she loves moving it around and arranging her cage with all her toys, step now included! :lol: :lol:

I know the feeling, I bought deej some lovely expensive willow balls and he practically ignored them, give him the cheap ones from PaH and their demolished in a flash! :roll:

Ditto, i have spent about £5 buying these children balls from charity shops with wires across them and bits for them to pick them up with. Give them a proper rabbit one and they chuck it out in a temper.

I bought my giants and frenchie the big willow balls on Saturday - £4 each, and they were demolished within the hour, and had been eaten completely by the next morning:shock:
I'm waiting for my neighbour to go on holiday so I can prune her apple tree for her:lol:

They are so funny. Molly is obsessed with sitting on top of his pet carrier, running in an out in and trying to toss it over. I brought him a nice new log tube thing. Oh no no. Would rather play with the pet carrier :rolleyes:

Jessica loves jumping on the box the toaster came in too. She sleeps on it all day.

Re. pellets in a newspaper - what a good idea :lol:

I got Drake and Josh this big bucket today to put soil etc. in it- They were more interested in the box it came in- they are lierally sat in it now:rolleyes:

Jamie and Sapphires favourite toy was a big box which I put in thinking they'd use it as a bed... they put a hole in one side and took it in turns to run through, lol.

Kitt loves boxes too and scrunched up pieces of paper.

Hollie LOVES nothing more than a toilet or kitchen roll tube filled with hay!! xx

Doris and Dougal have toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay today, but they love empty boxes and screwed up paper.
I gave Nigel a big gift bag filled with tissue paper from my birthday and he gets in it and pushes it around the room on his head.:lol:

i use my bunnies to recylce my cardboard boxes, the next day i just sweep up wots left and pop it in the green bin, rabbit poo as well......:wave:

Back