• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thank you Kay!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
for showing me that bargain run... i have now bought it and im itching for it to arrive!!

i will post photos of the buns enjoying it! how long do they normally take to arrive?

how long did yours take to arrive, uive looked on the site but i cant see where it says how long they take? want to make sure i am in!

He uses a courier so its normally next day delivery! Free delivery as well cool ha!

My delivery was slightly mucked up in that I ordered it Friday and he said it would arrive on the Saturday but it didn't arrive till Monday. But he said Friday orders are sometimes tricky.

Still it arrived early on the Monday so I was happy :lol:

oh wicked, couriers nearly always get lost finding me 4 sum reason lol..oo im excited

buns better be happy with this! I didnt buy those shoes for them :lol::lol::lol:

I hope your run arrives soon. It I didn't use the fixings it came with but popped to Wickes and brought some brackets and hinges. It was really easy to put together and it was complete within an 1 hour :D

I hope your run arrives soon. It I didn't use the fixings it came with but popped to Wickes and brought some brackets and hinges. It was really easy to put together and it was complete within an 1 hour :D

got it! i used the fixing cus i want one that comes apart, going to bolt the lid on so it can be taken off aswell, buns love it! will take piccies tomorrow

Excellent! :D I only didn't use the fittings that came with because I needed it to be attached to the hutch so the brackets just added strenght. The fittings were a clever idea though.

Back