• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tim has arrived :)

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Capel's Tim has arrived for his pit-stop on his way to Honeybunny to meet his new wifey bun :)

Hilda made it here successfully and has left me THE most gorgeous boy bunny :love: Trying to get pics was quite difficult as he kept coming up to me for fuss! We've had a BIG snuggle and he did lots of purring :D He has the most beautiful, soft coat too :)

Lovely boy :love: He'll be here with me til about 7pm then we're off on the next leg of the journey to meet Chloaster!

P4030545.jpg

P4030543.jpg

There's lots of bunnies to see here!!
P4030541.jpg

Little Tim is IDENTICAL to my little Bertie!!! :D :D He is SUCH a handsome boy, I am sure that ALL of the ladies are going to LOVE him!!!!!:D I can't WAIT to see who he chooses for his new wife!!!:D

AW...fab pics Abi. Thanks so much. I've just been out to chat with Floss & Bournville(I know. I know. The neighbours think I'm raving mad!!) and when I came back indoors I automatically went in to talk to Timmy:roll:

He's not little at all. No idea where this Tiny Tim thing has come from. He's quite a good sized bunny.

He does purr when you hold and stroke him though.

I know! He's a chunky lad. Jill referred to him as Tiny Tim I think(probably more to do with the 60s /early 70s comedy singer who sang "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" in a high falsetto voice, than anything else:lol::lol:) When Rog and I collected him I couldn't believe how big he seemed. The pet carrier seemed full of rabbit!!:lol::lol: Mind you, we were comparing him with tiny Nia at the time. Isn't he just luscious though??

Last edited:
Have gotten quite attached already :love: Such a LOVELY snuggle bun :love: He's had LOTS of cuddles and has had a lovely afternoon pottering around in the run and watching the other buns. We're shortly off on the next leg of the journey to Julia123's to meet Chloaster :D

Well Tim is now having his overnite stop at "Chez Chloaster". He had a quiet evening with us, and quite a few cuddles :D Look forward to seeing pics of him and his new Mrs!! :D x

Tim was very nearlly bunny napped by me. I had nearly a half hour cuddle with him with him purring all the time. I'd do the little heart emotocon but I can seem to find it :shock:

:love: It wasn't there yesterday, but seems to be working now!! Whoever has my Tim now, please give him an extra noserub from me :)

I have him!:D
I called him Tiny Tim with just a hint of sarcasm about it:lol:
He is very nicely shaped now though

He will be meeting Mrs Tim tomorrow!

Back