• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How thick are some people?

Just spotted this on preloved, It amazes me how thick some people really are!! I wanted to send them an email and point out that its a very bad plan but I'm not a member!

hi there i shall been breeding my pet rabbits in the spring march/april time they are beautiful lop eareds ones pure white and the other is white with brown and black patches if any one is intreasted in buying them for pets please give me an email and i shall get bk to you

followed by this one, has to be same person!

hi there can any one help me im looking for cheap if not free indoor rabbit cages for when i breed my rabbits can any one help

It seems that everyone who puts ads on preloved have learning difficulties??

Completely agree.

It seems you have to be really thick, to pass the test that allows you to advertise pets..... I dont look anymore, its just beyond a joke!:censored:

Just spotted this on preloved, It amazes me how thick some people really are!! I wanted to send them an email and point out that its a very bad plan but I'm not a member!

hi there i shall been breeding my pet rabbits in the spring march/april time they are beautiful lop eareds ones pure white and the other is white with brown and black patches if any one is intreasted in buying them for pets please give me an email and i shall get bk to you

followed by this one, has to be same person!

hi there can any one help me im looking for cheap if not free indoor rabbit cages for when i breed my rabbits can any one help

Hmmm...in answer to your question: Very???:shock:

TP;)

ive just spotted a free to good home black bunny on preloved :(:(:(

only 5 miles from me

one year old but a new dog 'forces rehoming'

Back