• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well Done Poppy!

Sarah86

Mama Doe
Can we have some congratulations for my little Poppy princess, she's almost there with the litter training now, we've had three litter trays in the hutch since she arrived, I got it down to two but she was insistent on peeing by the doorway to the bedroom containing the one they are supposed to use. Over the weekend I painted the hutch, filled the living area with vetbed and replaced only one of the trays and aside from a few stray poops she's only toileting in that tray and not in any other corner- yay! :D

Well done my little princess!

Well done Poppy! When you are done, you can come and sort my Connie out please! :lol: She goes anywhere but the litter tray! :roll:

:lol: It's taken a while and I had to scrub and paint the hutch to completely get rid of any pee smells which I think is why she's now managed it, bless her. Charlie is still rebelling against his once perfect toilet behaviour and going on the tiny corner of the hutch top that I haven't managed to baricade, I'm going to try and block the whole thing off so the little monkey can't do it- I can't help but laugh though :lol:

Back