• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please?!

I am taking Mr Buttons and Smokey Joe to have their VHD jabbies tonight. A bit worried about it, but trying not to think about it too much.

Wish me Luck!

H xx

ARGH.

OH has just informed me that the road the vets is on is closed because of a 'major traffic incident' FFS. SO i've had to cancel the appointment and rebook it for Tuesday. Dammit.

H xx

All 8 of mine were done last week, and none of them have shown any side effects.
The only reaction I saw was my OH's jaw dropping when he found out the cost:lol:

The boys have finally had they're VHD jabbies and both seem fine. They've been munching on ma-hu-sive piles of hay this evening..so all seems well!!

I've booked them in for they're De-plumming on the 21st! They are definately gonna hate me.

H xx

The boys have finally had they're VHD jabbies and both seem fine. They've been munching on ma-hu-sive piles of hay this evening..so all seems well!!

I've booked them in for they're De-plumming on the 21st! They are definately gonna hate me.

H xx

nope they will blame the mean old vet ;)

All 8 of mine were done last week, and none of them have shown any side effects.
The only reaction I saw was my OH's jaw dropping when he found out the cost:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to learn to do what I do and tell O/H, 'The vet gives me a GREAT discount when I take several in at the same time!!!' :p :lol: :lol:

H xx

Very happy to hear that the boys have had no ill effects from their jabs! And sending massive vibes for trouble free de-plummings on the 21st!!! :D

Back