• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help? Rabbit and guinea pig in small cage together - Preston

This is near me, I can collect, foster and possibly keep the piggy if anyone or anywhere can help more long term with the bunny?

This is near me, I can collect, foster and possibly keep the piggy if anyone or anywhere can help more long term with the bunny?

I was thinking the same thing! Although I don't really have room for the pig, I was thinking of trying to make room. But realistically, I think I got enough on at the moment with 6 pigs and two of them need surgery this week:?

There's no way I could take a rabbit though. I already got to unspayed does. One was abandoned when someone moved house, and the other one was off preloved about 2 weeks ago. Same thing kept in a small cage with a guinea pig :censored::evil:

If you could take the piggy, that would be great:D

Were they from Colne? I saw that and offered to help but she said wait for a permanent home for them.

Were they from Colne? I saw that and offered to help but she said wait for a permanent home for them.

Yes they were! She was keeping them in a toilet with an old curtain completely over the top of the cage so they were in the dark :? I got a thread about it on guinea lynx, with some photos. Is it ok to put the link on here?

I do have a spare 8ft hutch but can't take on the commitiment of another rabbit long-term and I may be needing it once Willis arrives on 13th April. If anyone can help after that then I can help for now.

Hang on! Let's get this straight: They are BOTH living in an INDOOR GUINEA PIG cage yes???:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

The ad says collector can take both or either...I would be inclined to take the GP if you can to at least give more room to the poor bun then...

TP - suspecting said bun will be the newest addition to a rescue in near future!:shock:

I did phone and they still have both but the lady's partner was thinking that he might keep the pigger, she asked me to phone later to find out but I've only just got in. If I went though there's no way I'd be able to leave a bunny in an indoor piggy cage :roll:

No I wouldn't be able to leave it either.

Thanks for phoning, maybe someone else will be able to help with the bunny soon. :?

i could help with the bun :D, Getting a new a hutch on monday.......

Last edited:
It's fate - I've never even been to Bradford before but have arranged to visit a friend next Friday by sheer coincidence! Let's hope he's still available.

Gets even better, Gemma is gonna collect him and bring him to Bradford next friday :D
Do you know what breed of lop he is? (not that it really matters)

Great, well done Gemma :D Is she getting the piggy too?

No idea what kind of lop it is, there wasn't a photo :?

Well done gemma and blue...you ickle stars!!! Are you just getting the bunny have they decided to keep the little piggie??

mind xx

I've just emailed now because I didn't have chance to phone back earlier, will let you know. There's a place here for him if needed.

Back