• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally Gutted

minimack

Mama Doe
Just went to say goodnight to my buns and found Susie fitting :cry: wpapped her in a towel and she just died in my arms. :cry:

Poor little girl

Binky free Suzie xx xx xx

oh god! i'm so sorry for your loss. I too have experienced the convulsing and it is harrowing:cry::cry: My thoughts are with you tonight, you must be heartbroken

Binky Free Suzie

oh god how awful! I have also experienced convulsing and its such an awful thing to go through. I'm so sorry. Will be thinking of you tonight xx

oh no, you poor thing, and poor Suzie:cry: I know it's little comfort to you now, but you were there for her when she needed you and you held her until the end. She left this world knowing just how much you loved her.

Im so sorry, its awful when you can feel them leaving in your hands but at the same time there is a small level of comfort to be gained from being with them right at the end.

Binky Free Suzie x

Im so sorry, its awful when you can feel them leaving in your hands but at the same time there is a small level of comfort to be gained from being with them right at the end.

Binky Free Suzie x

That is soo true would have felt worse if i had found her tomorrow, knowing i had not been with her

That is soo true would have felt worse if i had found her tomorrow, knowing i had not been with her

Having found two of mine already passed in the past few months I can assure you its the worse feeling in the world. :cry::cry:

Thank you :)

Im sure Suzie is at peace now. Sometimes I wonder if they wait for us to find them so that they can say good bye.

Back