• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm SO dead!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How could you resist putting that on YouTube?!! :D

AMETHYST

You're so evil:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"What you doin?" :lol::lol:

You're so evil:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"What you doin?" :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

he thinks i was focusing on his imaginary bald spot.... little does he know.... he thinks i was trying to take a pic.... not that i was doing a little bit of filming...

i had to cut a load off the beginning because he was swearing at the rabbit for getting in the way! :lol:

at least he picks up poo!!!!

i do poo duty every couple of hours. i had work on tuesday and darren was home all day and poo was EVERYWHERE!!! i said "so you didnt think to pick up the poo then?" and he said "hell no thats your job!" :roll:

at least he picks up poo!!!!

i do poo duty every couple of hours. i had work on tuesday and darren was home all day and poo was EVERYWHERE!!! i said "so you didnt think to pick up the poo then?" and he said "hell no thats your job!" :roll:

men! luckily ryan will pick up poop but he'd never in a million years think to clean out the litter tray! :lol:

Back