• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thelma is going to be helped to the bridge /she.s gone

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Tonight Thelma has deteriorated she is now permanently dragging her back legs:cry::cry::cry: I really feel now that it is not fair keeping her going even with pain relief it doesnt seem to be helping her :cry::cry: i will be with her in the morning :cry::cry:im heartbroken and her sister louise and i are going to miss her so much :cry::cry:

Last edited:
So sorry.

Will be sending her some reiki vibes tonight, hoping it will help her peacefully to the bridge.

xxx

You just have to do what in your heart you know is the right thing for Thelma. My thoughts are with you at this time x.x.

:( im so sorry..ill be thinking of you all and sending vibes..may she pass to the bridge swiftly and painlessly...

may her half sister and yourself take comfort in the pain been gone and her being at last free.

take time to read this

Weep not for me though I am gone;
into that gentle night.
Grieve if you will but not for long,
upon my soul's sweet flight.
I am at peace,
my soul's at rest.
There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was blessed;
for all those many years.
There is no pain,
I suffer not,
The fear now all is gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts.
In your memory I live on.
Remember not my fight for breath;
remember not the strife.
Please do not dwell upon my death,
but celebrate my life.

constance jenkins

all about her beloved cat but its fit our buns too and even my dad..it was read at his funeral and everyone gasped..theyd never heard it before....its such an apt poem for losing someone whos fought for life so long and finally lost..:(

celebrate her life....xxx

thelma is going to be helped to the bridge

seeing her tonight i know its the right decision :cry::cry: That poem was lovely

what a difficult decision to make, but from what you've said i think you are doing what's best for Thelma and that's what mummy's do. I hope she has a peaceful night and i will be thinking of you, thelma and louise tomorrow.

Im so sorry that you have to make this decision, but you know its the right one.

:cry:

Peaceful vibes heading yours and thelmas way xx

thelma is going to be helped to the bridge

:cry::cry::cry::cry: on going out to check thelma this morning she couldnt even get up to greet me :cry::cry::cry:im devastated she was in my arms as she passed away at 9.40am

Back