• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some cool news :)

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Well I think it's cool anyway! :D Harry said that if we do move to San Francisco he'd love us to get a small starter home with a little garden, and that he'd be more than happy for us to set up a few kennels there (similar to these most likely, in the 4'X4' / 6'X4' size). Miles and Miffy could be in one, China and Rocket could be in one, Benny and Domino in another, then we'd have one spare for fosters! :D

It'd be great to have somewhere with our own garden, even if it's small, because I'd really love to have the rabbits outside during the summer. :D

AMETHYST

Last edited:
its good you can take the buns!

will it be super expensive to get them there?

Probably, but we're determined to do it! :lol: Harry reckons he may be able to talk to his company and explain the high cost of us moving, maybe he'll be able to blag a couple of thou to help us get there. :D

AMETHYST

Liz have you still got the dog to move as well?

Yeah we do! It's going to be a mammoth task but the petcare company that moved us here are fantastic and we've already started talking to them about the logistics. It's amazing how much headache they can take out of these things. :D

AMETHYST

You're moving to SF? :eek: One of my best friends from HS lives there, she is a lawyer and loves it. It is very expensive to raise children there and to get them into the good schools, my friend is having a lot of difficulty getting her 5year old into a decent kindergarten :shock: as it is well known to be a city with educational issues and unsusual policies for integration. Also it is one of the 2 or 3 most expensive places to live in the US, so be prepared to be shellshocked. I could never survive there, am barely able to keep up with the metro NYC high cost of living. I guess London is the most expensive place to live worldwide, so it wouldn't be that different for you! Stop and visit me on your way over!! :wave:

Back