• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolly just hurt herself :(

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Lolly runs around like a nutter all the time and i ahve been worried she would hurt herself.
She has just gone flying into the tv stand, she fell over then half sat up dazed and confused and holding her front paw up, she was all wobbly and actually accepted a cuddle from me :shock: (she never lets us touch her) I managed to feel it and its not broken.
She is now putting some pressure on it then holding it up and keeps licking it, shes now lying down
I don't think i need to bother the emergency vets do you?

She probably just bruised it a little - wait for half an hour and if she's not totally better by then I'd take her in. Silly bunny, racing around like a nutter!

AMETHYST

This happened to Squidgy a couple of weeks ago.
We left him on his own for half an hour, and he was fine and back to normal.
It really worried me though!

Thanks guys I hope she has just bruised her ego :lol:
I was going to have an early night but think i will keep an eye on her for another hour just in case.

wait till morning as it may be a sprain like bandit did..he ran nutso and in n out of litter trays so fast he caught his two outer toes and sprained them.

if it gets worse or pain is stoping eating etc then emergency vets it is.

otherwise the morning should be fine.

Back