• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tim's getting ready...

capel

Warren Veteran
I won't be a minute mum... just trying to fold my bed up.
DSC04000.jpg

Can I take it with me? I think I'll feel much happier if I can take my own bed
DSC04001.jpg

Do you think Auntie Jill will remember me mum?
DSC04002.jpg

Ok..I'll just have a quick snack before getting some beauty sleep..got to impress the ladies!
DSC04003.jpg

He's setting out on his journey tomorrow at 10.30am to find another wifey at Jill's, with a bit of a detour and pit stop on the way!!i Here's hoping I don't get too lost this time!!

Awww how cute is he !!?? I *think* I will have the pleasure of meeting him tomorrow as part of the bunny run :D:D:D

I'm sooo grateful to everyone who's helping to get him there. .:D He's been a much quieter bun since Nia went, so I think it'll be the making of him!!:lol:

Awww bless him..... good luck Tim, I'm sure Aunty Jill, has a selection of beauties for you to choose from. :D

:wave:

Awww how cute is he !!?? I *think* I will have the pleasure of meeting him tomorrow as part of the bunny run :D:D:D
If you do, Julia, remember that he loves cuddles. Especially if you hold him with all four feet against your chest so that he can snuggle with his head under your chin. He purrs!!:love:

Tell Tim he's very welcome to bring his own bed to mine :D Can't wait to meet him (and you, Hilda!) ... he's going to have about a six hour pit-stop with me and then is going to Julia123's where we're meeting Chloe. x

Tell Tim he's very welcome to bring his own bed to mine :D Can't wait to meet him (and you, Hilda!) ... he's going to have about a six hour pit-stop with me and then is going to Julia123's where we're meeting Chloe. x

Aha ! Tis same bunny then - what a sweetheart :love:

Good luck for tommorrow and with findig a wifey!!!!!!! I don't think Jill will recognise the new slimline Tim.

Good luck Tim :D I hope you find yourself a lovely wifey bun.
Will come up and see you when you get back to mum and dad.

As far as I know I'm arriving at yours with THREE bunnies! Tim plus Syd and Colin!! x

Ok so that puts me up to 10 for tomorrow night :shock: Just make sure I don't persuade you to leave any :lol::lol: The bathroom is still free at the mo :lol::lol:

Back