• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Not looking good"

Art

Young Bun
:(:(Things are not looking good for my beautiful little Lily,
she had another operation on Friday to remove a
second abscess in her neck, following the removal
of the one in her Jaw two weeks ago,
the vet says this one was extensive and
had a good blood supply,
not a good thing,and was growing rapidly.
she is on another course of Ceporex 0.3 mills
a day but I am not very hopeful. in addition
she is starting to get distressed when I bathe
her wounds
The only good thing is she is eating well and
grooming herself.
Please send love and vibes to my little Darling
:)Buss her partner says He would be very grateful.

Hi Len..
so sorry Lily is not good..I have been thinking of her often.
So others know Lily was a rescue who nearly stayed..she is so loving ,a beautiful girl.
Give her a cuddle from me xx

awhhh! i can so relate to this! I have a bun with an incurable facial abscess. I have battled for 6 months to get her better but abscesses are horrible things! she is living happily though with it and has surprised me how well she has coped. You just have to take it a day at a time and hope that she can come through it. I know it's hard but you have to be brave and she might just surprise you.

Awww Len Im sorry to hear Lily is still not doing so good, I hope she surprises you with her strenght.

Sending soothing (((vibes))) for you both.

:( i was lucky berties responded to treatment but has left him hating having his face touched. and ive been warned it could reoccur at anytime cos they do. i was upset enough at what bertie went through...i realy am sorry youre going through it so much worse.....

healing vibes for poor lilly..and hugs for yourself.....

Lily

:)Thankyou for all your kind thoughts
Lily still seems alright in herself at the moment
I have just given her another injection
and a cuddle.

Back