• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He was destined to be a Hawks dinner :cry:

Picture2244.jpg

Picture2245.jpg

Janex

:love: :love: :love: Gorgeous boy. How can these people do this. I am sick to death of farming types telling me how many rabbits they have in their freezer :censored:

Is he grey/blue (he looks it on your photo). He looks very much like my Bluebell - a Vienna Blue. How much does he weigh?

Looks like a Blue Siberian, or on the continent there is a 'Blue Hulstlander' that I know a few people imported here but they were never standardised, can't think what the breed is called - so he could be one of those. Or he could just be a pretty cross! :lol: He's very handsome!

What a stunning rabbit!

Forgive me for being a little thick, when u say a hawks dinner, u mean a bird of prey right?? If so, How cruel, good job you saved him!!

What a stunning rabbit!

Forgive me for being a little thick, when u say a hawks dinner, u mean a bird of prey right?? If so, How cruel, good job you saved him!!

I am a little confused, too ;) Am I right to assume Flynn is no longer a hawk's dinner and is living with you Jane ?

I am a little confused, too ;) Am I right to assume Flynn is no longer a hawk's dinner and is living with you Jane ?

He has been living here for 2 years. He was going to a Hawk Santuary along with 30 other Rabbits of all ages shapes and sizes when rescued.

Janex

:evil::evil::evil:
The animal sanctuary right by me has a 'road kill only' policy written
on their entrance plaque, & when I asked I was told it was done w/ local
and national Co.s, but they are an exception probably- not sure.
It's infuriating that people can't do things humanely when it's all
out there and available to choose the compassionate option which
is often at a lesser expense as well :censored:
Lucky for Flynn he's not mine because I wouldn't be able to stop kissing him night and day knowing that :cry:

Back