• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there a stand for the ferplast 100?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
not the deluxe model the usual one! My Mum has a wickle dwarf lop doe and its doing her the world of good..my dad died 2 years ago and shes been very lonely...we dont agree buying pets as gifts but mum had fallen in love with htis bunny and it was mothers day next day..we paid for the cage etc
My mums had many ilnesses due to a nasty fall on borken paving slabs outside the hospital my dad was dying in..she suffered a fractured and disloacted shoulder.whiplash..badly bruised hands esp thumbs and toes and knees.
I do the usual clean bunny out and supervise her and me mum on time outs of cage....BUT my mum is finding it very hard and painful to get down and give bunny fresh food water etc and rub her nose....
so i was wondering if anyones come across a stand for a ferplast 100 cage? I have found some for other makes of cage but the difference is enough to cause a problem.
when weve solved that then we can give bunny a ramp so she can get out of the cage safely and down a ramp whcih ive also got to look for..and into a playpen for overnite.

my mums 78 and she adores her bunny and her affection s returned..all that bun wants to do is cuddle my mum and sleep on her lap for an hour and a half at a time!!! shes a fit n healthy now 15 week old dwarf lop doe but small by my old does size..she was massive for a dwarfie tho:lol:

You could probably just get a long coffee table from Argos or something :) That's what I used to use as a stand for some of my cages :) Although the ferplaast 100 isn't big enough for a dwarf lop though :? is it definitely a dwarf lop rather than a mini lop - because dwarf lops aren't really very 'dwarf' like :lol:

Probably would be best if you contact ferplast themselves, they'll be able to give you an idea of whether another style would fit

Glad the new bun is helping your mum and sounds like shes settled in fine!:D

I agree with the table suggestion, maybe nail a strip of wood on the front too, to make a ridge to stop it being knocked off....... you do realise we need piccies now though!:lol:

:wave: xx

:wave: yep shes a dwarfie but im trying to persuade my mum to have the cage as a litterbox holder food n water on a coffee table..yep wed been talkingbout that earlier!! but with a ramp into a playpen below with tent tubes etc and free running in evenings..i agree hat cage is way too small....bifs one is bigger but mum doesnt want a cagein her lounge if she canhelp it so ive suggested a run with stuff in it but she will still need something to get the food n water up on to reach it to see to it..litter trays not so bad..thats my job:lol::lol:

ooh donna yup piccies...i have to get them off my old phone or try using the camera on my new one:oops:

shes a sweetie..a tortie buny!! looks a little like a harlequin butterlfy is best descript..shes got huge eyes even for a lop and her marlings aorund her eyes make her look like shes wearing egyptian make up:lol:

and she got the furries feet ive ever seen on abun!!

donna yep the phone cals about doom n gloomare broken up by guess hwat shes doing now etc..and to hear mum laugh out loud is so nice at long long last.

im a bit broody tho..we were then looking on rr at that doe..a conti...oh the temptation..no.no more room!!:lol: mind you shed have got wilow in her place:lol: but bif would have still taken a giant on..my wickle pitbull bunny:lol:

mums bun is very friendly well handled id say..and very affectionate towards my mum and nikki..hates me tho..mind you so do all our buns at the mo..dont know what ive done:shock:

Back