• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit like you doing silly things??

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Honey loves it when she is lying down and i say i'm gonna bite your bum and but my head in her fur and growl lol:oops:. Does anyone else's rabbit like silly things like that??

if i go up to alfie and kiss his head and say 'give me kisses' he will start licking my nose for ages..everytime! bobs looks at him thinkin..wheres my kisses alf? :lol:

:lol::lol:

Kitt loves it when I go in to take him his food and I start saying "What has mummy got?" and start jogging around the room... he runs round my legs excited until I give him the food, lol xx

lol this is so funny, I do pretty much the same thing with Misty she loves it and has a right old teeth grind lol :wave:

Honey loves it when she is lying down and i say i'm gonna bite your bum and but my head in her fur and growl lol:oops:. Does anyone else's rabbit like silly things like that??

:shock:"I'm gonna bite your bum"???:shock:...Dare you to try! Her teeth are sharper than yours!!!:lol:

Mine like it if I lie on the floor - they come a running to leap all over me.:D

TP;)

i do binkies for bun in the hope he'll do them back.... he just looks at me like i'm mental. :roll:

wispa likes to be sang to my darren, once she danced for him, flopping her ears and doing half binkies and it was so funny!

at veg time i go "bunny veg!" and they both come running!

i do binkies for bun in the hope he'll do them back.... he just looks at me like i'm mental. :roll:

I was doing that at the weekend... my neighbours think I'm mad! :lol::lol: Skye and Joey do it back though and they do mad huge binkies if you laugh and give them lots of attention. They are real show offs!!

I crouch down on elbows n knees and slowly move my hand like a spider towards shadow, then speed it up n tickle her sides makin noises that can only be described as sphwishsphwish.

It sends her loopy:lol: :lol:

Sooty likes it if you lie on the floor with him tuck him under your arm so all you can see is a little sooty nose and then cover him in kisses.

Sooty likes it if you lie on the floor with him tuck him under your arm so all you can see is a little sooty nose and then cover him in kisses.

:lol: Thats sooooo cute! :)

I chase Black Jack singing "run rabbit, run rabbit, run run run. watch out caus' Nikki will get your bum bum bum" He binkey's all over the place!!!

Joey likes it when i run my hand like a spider along the floor at him, he waits til i get close then does huge binkies in the air and waits for me to do it again! :lol: He thinks he's a cat!

omg this is soooo funny! I deduct I do not play with mine enough! Right tomorrow I'll mostly be binkying, spider making, biting bums and growling :p

Piper loves it when I make kissing noises while lying on the floor, she comes running up and climbs all over me licking while she goes!

:shock: i thought we were unique:lol::lol::lol:
Bertie is a frenchie whos best mates were cats and big boxer staffie cross....he loves to be roughoused! we shake his fir and his sides up and down really rough going ..ooh bertie bertie..ohh bertie bertie bertie intime with the jiggling..he goes nuts and licks the floor etc and raises his head so his nose is right in the air ready for his nose to be rubbed and patted like a dogs!! we then tell him whose a diry flirty bertie..yes is he is..and he binkies as best a frenchie can..and we pinh his bum fluff and goo..ooh got yerbum.and he binkies and truns round and then jumps up in the air throwing his ears around:lol:

bandit loves being tickled and having his mane kissed with his ears..he will lick you stupid and on the first nose rub he purrs like mad..and gets so excited..he..wees..well at least thats stopping so much now:lol: hes bene going thru the excitable puppy thing for the last few months..hes had to live back in his dog crate alongside bif and exercise together..it shelpinghtem both.

we squeak at bif calling her sweeetie!! whose got a putty nose den..yes you have..aww cheekie cheekie..whilst rubbing her cheek...
its aprivilege to have her respond bless her.

when dearoscar was alivewe said he was kinky ....he loved you to sneak uo on him and tap his bum..then yiu could make him spin round and ornd on the spot by keep taping it..we called it the bum dance:shock::oops: he loved it so much hed ack up into visotors faces awaiting the bum dance to begin...:oops::lol: took a lot of explaining to visitors:lol::lol:

arent we all daft:lol:

Joey likes it when i run my hand like a spider along the floor at him, he waits til i get close then does huge binkies in the air and waits for me to do it again! :lol: He thinks he's a cat!

Buddy likes me doing this to him also and i always say "cheeky" to him in a weird voice which makes him go silly!!!

Back