• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got a spare hutch-urgent

mullethead

Mama Doe
As i have had a rabbit dumped in my front garden in a box,and have no proper accomadation for him,and yes its a him as i have noticed his plums,please can anyone help.all i need is a hutch till i can get it all sorted.

Last edited:
My mum was just saying that obviously someone knows you have rabbits... On the plus side, you know what to do with bunnies, but it doesn't help when they turn up in your garden like that. :(

Hope the bunny-rabbit is okay!

Does he have a name yet? ^^'

Shame you're not closer I have a few indoor crates that could of been used, if you want to drive to Wolves you can borrow something. Poor bunster and welcome to my world :lol:, this is how I started as a rescue :lol:

My mum was just saying that obviously someone knows you have rabbits... On the plus side, you know what to do with bunnies, but it doesn't help when they turn up in your garden like that. :(

Hope the bunny-rabbit is okay!

Does he have a name yet? ^^'

I think ive got an idea but can i prove it:censored:

Thankyou to both vanessab and kayj for there offers,the new bun is now settled(rooney):lol:,what cute buns you have vanessa and tell hubby to crack on with that series 1 land rover for parts try www.uklandrover.net

I think hubby knows every Land Rover web site under the sun!!!!!!!!!!!! I will show him your link tho! He is currently drawing endless wiring diagrams!

Aw, am pleased Rooney is settled in, I am glad to have helped out. It was also good to put a face to a name from the Forum :wave:

Vanessa xx

Back