• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great news!

Well I've been contacted by someone via e-mail that they have 3 bunnies looking for a home. Someone else had sent me an e-mail but they were asking $30.00 a bunnie! I've replyed to the other e-mail asking what age and sex they are and what they are asking for them, also a picture. (pretty sure they are just trying to find a home for them) so I'm waiting for a reply. I'll post pictures as soon as I get a reply!

:wave:

I would also ask them if spayed/neutered and if up to date with their vaccinations...

I don't want to be a "stick-in-the-mud" at your obvious excitement, but I wouldn't want you taking these buns only to discover that they're pregnant or ill...

Keep us posted anyway!

TP;)

Edit: Am I correct in thinking you don't have vaccinations where you are?:?

:wave:

I would also ask them if spayed/neutered and if up to date with their vaccinations...

I don't want to be a "stick-in-the-mud" at your obvious excitement, but I wouldn't want you taking these buns only to discover that they're pregnant or ill...

Keep us posted anyway!

TP;)

Edit: Am I correct in thinking you don't have vaccinations where you are?:?

I'm sure I can find some online.Or can you find them online? Because I know with pigeons you can buy the vaccinations and give them it yourself because it's to much to treat pigeons through a vet (I had 100+ birds). What vaccinations should I get if they don't have any?

I would see which you need (if any!) In the UK for example we vaccinate against Myxomatosis as that has been introduced here...I shouldn't think you'd need that for a start...:?

I would be a bit dubious about vaccinating yourself too!:shock:

I'm sure somebody cleverer than I can tell you if any vaccines are needed (I originally replied thinking you in the UK)...CHECK OUT whether those buns are pregnant/ill before you offer them a home though whatever you do.;)

TP:)

Well I just went and picked up two babies. They are eating on their own and seem very happy and healthy. I watched them in the cage today and they hoped around and ate grass. One is a light brown and the other is a white/black mix in color. How do I tell male from female? I'm going to call my local vet tomorrow and see what they say about the vaccinations.

Here is a picture (not that good) of the two bunnies. Can you tell what breed they are? They are very friendly as well. You can pick them up and they will sit on your lap and let you put them. I've named the black/white one Oreo and the light brown one Brownie.

Bunnies.jpg

Last edited:
They are very sweet...check out asap what sexes though - you want 2 not 8!!!:lol:

Awww! I really DON'T want to spoil your "special moment" of getting them and I read my posts back and they sound a right "nag"...ENJOY!!! You have them, they're yours, IF there's any problem sure you'll address it and know what? CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D

TP;)

Back