• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot Tree.....

Bluefox

Warren Scout
Ok, So i've heard loads of people tlk about these, i want to get one for the buns, but can i find one anywhere??? NO!!! Not even ebay. Can someone point me in the right direction pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!

I had one and I think they are rubbish. Once the Buns have chewed the binding off it exposes a dry white glue. On questioning P@H as to whether they could assure me the glue is non-toxic the answer I got was 'sorry, haven't got a clue'....:shock: :roll:
I binned the tree

Here it is before its demise

Picture1733.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
pets at home but i agree with jane, they are very glue covered and your ok if you don't have buns which chew x

I had one and I think they are rubbish. Once the Buns have chewed the binding off it exposes a dry white glue. On questioning P@H as to whether they could assure me the glue is non-toxic the answer I got was 'sorry, haven't got a clue'....:shock: :roll:
I binned the tree

Picture1733.jpg

Janex

Ouch!!! hmmm, i may rethink then, how much are they?
And thankyou all for your replies :D

I binned the tree

Picture1733.jpg

Janex

I agree Jane, it's cr@p! It lasted a day, the carrots were chewed off, and there was all this white glue underneath. Argh. ps, your bunnies are really cute!! :D

H xx

I got mine from p@h too. Its alright as long as the bunnies don't chew. Odlly enough my lot don't chew it, they prefer furniture :lol:. I use the base as a hay feeder and they sometimes paw the hanging carrots like cats would.

Back