• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone got one of these?

It's a doddle to put together... although the hinge was a little more taxing if I remember right!

My two were flopped out in it together at the weekend, must have been a bit of a squeeze but they didn't seem to mind! I've got some photos somewere, v sweet... sorry I'm going off the point!

Hannah

Hi there, :wave:

I bought one, and it looks really nice and sturdy. Its only big enough to be used as a cosy shelter but will be great for when I have my bunny enclosure built in the garden for somewhere extra for them to go.

I think they're easy to assemble, but my OH did it so can't really say. :?

We've got one and it is used as an extra toilet and s chew toy! They did like sitting on top of it in the summer tho.

The wooden bit which holds the roof hinge on has now been chewed off so we don't tend to open the lid :roll:

It's a doddle to put together... although the hinge was a little more taxing if I remember right!

My two were flopped out in it together at the weekend, must have been a bit of a squeeze but they didn't seem to mind! I've got some photos somewere, v sweet... sorry I'm going off the point!

Hannah

Yea i'm going to use it as a shelter as the run its so big I feel they are a bit exposed! Plus it would be nice for them to go in if it rains.. although they sit out in the rain anyway so doubt it would make a difference :roll:

Pictures are good if anyone has got any! :D

We've got one and I assembled it myself. Like Hannah said, the only tricky part was the roof hinge ... really the difficulty was working out which way round it went!
Mine love their hideway though and they're really sturdy and well made. They spend more time sitting on top of it than in it!! :D

I have these for the piggie runs. They are pretty easy to put together. If I remember rightly the screws on the ramp could do with being a little longer as one of mine worked loose.

I had one of these arrive on Monday.

It is excellent for the money :D:D

Hubby put it together quickly BUT the two hinges on the actual house were back to front so the roof hinges couldn't slide on (if this makes sense :roll:). Hubby was soon on the case and swapped them round and all was fine!

BJ and Rosie would prefer sitting on it to in it!

Vanessa xx

Do you think a Giant could fit inside?
I'm looking for something for Jack to hide in when he's outside, he does like small places, he usually sits in his carrier but I was looking for something permanent to leave outside.

Do you think a Giant could fit inside?
I'm looking for something for Jack to hide in when he's outside, he does like small places, he usually sits in his carrier but I was looking for something permanent to leave outside.

I think that would be a definate no. On it maybe , but in it no, as the doorway is too small.

Back