• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opal Satin???

SmokyJoe78

Mama Doe
Been trying to work out what breed my new addition is - no name yet :(
Anyone any ideas?
The woman I rehomed her from was told by P@H that she was a Silverfox, which she isn't, I wondered if she was a Satin, with opal colouring??? :lol::lol:
She is mostly grey, with pinky/ginger behind her ears and white around her eyes, tail, chin and underneath.

Hope you can help :D Thanks, Maddie
(ps she also needs to lose some weight ;))

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Bump :D:D

All the pictures of Silverfoxes that I've seen have been dark, so that's why I didn't think she was, but maybe you can get light ones too :lol: :?

she does look like a Perflee, but it doesn't mention the pinky/ginger on the brc link, but I guess she could be a cross :?

so confusing ;)

Edit - just looked again and it does say brown on the nape :oops:

Difficult to tell how shiny he is in the pics. Fudge in my pic is a Opal Satin and they do look very similar :D

not the one i was thinking of but he does look a bit shiny! and very fat, he's alot slimmer now :shock:
nov06065.jpg

I see what you mean now - he's really shiny.
I don't think No-name is that shiny:roll: although they do look similar

It's too confusing - should've got a Dutch - easy to identify lol :lol::lol:

Bump :wave:

Anyone else know??
She now has a name: Lulu - feisty redhead :lol::lol:
She's already well into destroying her first yellow pages :shock:

It's so difficult to tell from photos :)
I suppose it doesn't really matter, just curious :)

They asked at the vets when we took her for a check-up and I didn't know, and she didn't have a name either :oops::oops:

Back