• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo's new face also featuring Barney and Roxy!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Look at my handsome boy...this is the eye he had operated on; his eye lid as curled under so he had a little nip and tuck. He used to sit with it half closed and weeping most of the time. Look at him now! There's no stopping him!

His fur has nearly grown back around his eye
rabbits_9_33.jpg

Truffle hunting!
rabbits_9_32.jpg

Mummy I did not eat this wallpaper it was the two norty ones!
rabbits_9_38.jpg

Look at this loved up pair
rabbits_9_8.jpg

Come on Roxy, a bit more lady like please!
rabbits_9_54.jpg

Making herself pretty for Barney
rabbits_9.jpg

Making himself pretty for Roxy
rabbits_9_62.jpg

Missed a bit Barney!
rabbits_9_18.jpg

How do I look now? or Mummy have you seen the mess outside our cage?! Come on get the hoover out!
rabbits_9_60.jpg

Did some one say food?
rabbits_2.jpg

This one makes me chuckle, they quite often both sit as if they are staring at me and James...I know we are probably in their blind spot but they can look very menacing :lol:
rabbits_9_16.jpg

Last edited:
Bobby has that problem with his eyelid too!
You have some beautiful bunnies there. They are all gorgeous.

Oh dear, can you get it fixed? Mo is much happier since the op. This is his eye before. You can't really see the deformity but he used to keep his eye half shut all the time. think it looks swollen around the eye too.
100_0946.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies :love: Roxy's such a beautiful girl!

Thank you :D She is such a pretty girl. Most pictures really don't do her justice and she just looks like a chunk but I'm please with these. Barney is much more photogenic :lol:

Oh dear, can you get it fixed? Mo is much happier since the op. This is his eye before. You can't really see the deformity but he used to keep his eye half shut all the time. think it looks swollen around the eye too.

I have thought about it, but he has learnt to live with it now. We have been battling with a jaw abcess for the past 6 months, so I'd like to get that sorted out. If he needs to have another GA for his abcess, I'll ask them if they can do the eyes at the same time.

I have thought about it, but he has learnt to live with it now. We have been battling with a jaw abcess for the past 6 months, so I'd like to get that sorted out. If he needs to have another GA for his abcess, I'll ask them if they can do the eyes at the same time.

I hope his abscess gets better soon.

Beautiful bunnies..even if I'm a bit biased!

And how lucky was Mo when you decided you'd take on an older chap with problems ..no wonder he looks so happy!:D

Mo looks great, well done for giving him a chance!..... but I want to steal Roxy, she's gorgeous, just look at that big fluffy bum! :love:

Back