• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aisling Needs Vibes Please.....U/D Dental Not Needed Today :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has just recovered from a nasty infection in her nasolacrimal duct. Probably caused by overgrown tooth roots. She is having a Dental today, but yesterday she went into stasis :cry: Thankfully she has recovered after treatment. I just hope Tim does not find anything too nasty when he does her Dental and that Aislings guts dont stop working again because of the GA....:?

Janex

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :)
We are off to see Tim soon. I wonder what Tim will make of Mr Bean, Aislings husbun. He has had another rather drastic haircut :?

Janex

Fingers crossed for Aisling! Hope the ga goes well and that she doesn't go into stassis sending loads of vibes!

Come on Aisling!

Ha you should see some of my guinea pigs hair cuts :shock: Drastic is not the word :lol:

I think terrible better suits their style :lol:

Phew, Tim had a good look in Aisling's mouth and said he does not think she needs a Dental today. He too was concerned about her having a GA having just come out of stasis. So now we just have to see how she goes over the next few days.

Janex :)

Back