• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

smallest hutch ever?

The worst part is that he has had 2 offers already on the hutch which he has refused. :shock:

I've gone on the report item link for misleading and deceptive title. Any ideas what to say apart from its too small for a rabbit or guinea pig? I want it to sound really bad to make sure eBay remove it.

If the house bricks are a standard size then the hutch is only one & a half feet wide.
Apart from the size its hard to come up with an objection, however, it is SO small that surely it can not be described as 'suitable' for a rabbit:cry:

at least its two storeys :rolleyes: :evil:

for goodness sake! the ramp in the bottom is like a two flight dogs leg stairs which only leaves a few inches of free space.

its simply not fit for purpose tell ebay

I emailed the people and asked how big it is, but they haven't answered yet.

I decided to report it anyway, as someone pointed out before you can get a good idea of the size if you compare it to the house bricks. I told ebay that it was not fit for purpose, told them about the animal welfare act etc, and pointed out the dangers of the glass bottom.

I hope ebay remove it. Maybe if some of you could complain about it too they might take it more seriously? What do you think :?

It didn't work properly. The report item form only lets you enter the item numbers, you can't comment on why you have reported it :censored::(

I've sent it again but it just has the item number, I hope whoever reads it at ebay has the common sense to remove it. :?

Back