• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts

I dont understand, why is it a sad thing that they are not using PP? If you have a paypal account, you would of had to use either a credit or debit card to register:? All the hay experts have done is cut out the middle man and saved themselves money in PP charges so I find using my debit card alot easier than having to transfer money into my account that I use for PP.

All you do now is use your debit or credit card:D

phewwwww i thought the site was broken.. altho i dont need to order for a couple of weeks anyhows so it would have been fixed by then anyhows :D:D:D:D:D

I dont understand, why is it a sad thing that they are not using PP? If you have a paypal account, you would of had to use either a credit or debit card to register:? All the hay experts have done is cut out the middle man and saved themselves money in PP charges so I find using my debit card alot easier than having to transfer money into my account that I use for PP.

All you do now is use your debit or credit card:D

I used to use my Paypal balance if I'd sold anything on Ebay. :(

My paypal is linked directly to my bank account, so I didn't have to use my card

Oh dear.....thats how I used to pay. Never mind I suppose. Credit card will have to do and me and the OH are getting a "joint" credit card so it may well end up on that.

I used to use my Paypal balance if I'd sold anything on Ebay. :(

argh I see:) I used to wait until my balance reached £50+ as it is free transfer then. That said though, I have just ordered over £40 worth of stuff off the hay experts so it would of only left me with about £6 in my pp account which means I would of had to wait again until it reached over 50 to transfer it back to me:lol:

yeah got an email from hay experts saying they'd changed a few things and now get payment auth direct from the banks.

i don't really like paypal. i've registered my business card with it, but it won't let me register my personal card and whenever i make a payment it comes directly out of my business bank account :?

I tried to order something on Sunday and it wouldn,t accept my card:shock:
Had to order from SPH Supplies instead.

I don't know what paypal charge but as a billion pound turnover company we still get charged between 1 and 6 % on a credit card transaction & every time we pay cheques/cash in OR have a bank transfer. We try and explain to branch manager that if they bank 50p (which they have been known to do) then it actually costs the company more money than we get back :rolleyes:

I ordered something by cheque at the weekend and didn't get the usual email saying the order is being processed but it did say it went through OK. Hopefully it will come as I am nearly out of megazorb.

I ordered Monday, received the goods today with email sent yesterday to say it will arrive in 1-2 days by courier but then I did pay by debit card and not credit card:) have to say, brilliant service and my buns are well chuffed with the large box:lol::lol: an added bonus for them to destroy:lol::lol:

Back