• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy Doo update!!!

rianne23

Mama Doe
:wave:Hey guys, so the little lady has been part of my family now for 6mths. She was 1 in March. For those of you who don't know, i sadly lost my bunny, Tilly(R.I.P My princess) , to myxi back in September.:cry:I came across a bunny in my local petshop...who was in a small tank with her 4/5 babies.Seen in this picture:
phonepiccies200.jpg

She was a 6mth old scared little girl, who had a very uncertain future. I asked how much the babies were, the man said £25. It dawned on me about the mum, so i asked how much..he said £10 as she was no good to him anymore. She had no name :roll: and i put my name down for her, when the babies were ready to go to their new homes.
I got Daisy about 2 weeks later and she has been with me since. She has come along way with me, and is still not 100% on handling, which i respect. I know what i can and can't do. At the same time Daisy is starting to understand that sometimes needs must.
I took some pictures this week so.....here goes.....
In the tank in the petshop again...
phonepiccies202.jpg

Learning what the good green stuff was
Bunny43.jpg

Learning what warmth and love from a human is....
Photo09221946_1.jpg

Photo09221946_2.jpg

Working out things that appear bigger than her!
Photo09221917.jpg

I remember seeing the pictures of Daisy in that awful tank :(
She looks beautiful :love: You should be very proud of yourself & her :wave:

Awww thankyou again honey!! awwww such lovely words!! i could not have done it without the support u guys have shown me!!! XXX

aww thankyou guys!! I think Tilly wanted me to find Daisy....She knew i would help her and even though she wil never replace Tilly two socks, she has filled a big void in my life and means the absolute world to me now :D :love; :rolleyes:

Back