• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Embarrasing

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Took Monty for his 2nd vaccination jab yesterday evening and when the vet had done he jumped up into my arms which was fine as i gave him a cuddle and told him what a brave boy he had been - then he decided to do an about turn and stick his head down my top , his bum in my face and nestle his way into my bra all in front of the vet :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: how embarassing for you the most my rabbits have ever done is scratch the vet and Misty once got out of his carrier and ran around the consulting room me and the vet teamed up to catch him the little ******. nothing compares to sillyrabbits moment at the vets though ;)

mmm delicious chest snuggles :lol:

sorrel ran down my coat sleeve and got stuck once at the vets :oops: and the handsome new vet id been trying to impress had to help retrieve her :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: how embarassing for you the most my rabbits have ever done is scratch the vet and Misty once got out of his carrier and ran around the consulting room me and the vet teamed up to catch him the little ******. nothing compares to sillyrabbits moment at the vets though ;)

What happened with sillyrabbit??

ahhh how cute. Norty bun.

When I took rosie to the vets she ran off the table three times and was so norty the vet told me should wouldn't VHD her until she became more tame :oops::oops::oops:

once my vet was checking peanuts tum, and as he felt his tummy..peanut did the biggest wee ever...

you kno the vet tables are black but have like a silver rim around? well the ENTIRE table filled up with his pee:shock:

Back