• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Rabbit Thread.

coco1200

Warren Veteran
BUMPED

ok, i thought becuase everyone else is doing this, i wanna join in :D
post your giants here! (any giant)

ill start:

Hermione, 9 week old Giant Continental
4gru69.jpg

and Oscar, 7 month Giant Conti X Giant Papillion
2nn3tf.jpg

:D :love::love::love:

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure, i think approx 10 weeks. When you see them everyday you don't notice them growing that much, then one day you sit down and think, WOW!:lol:

Ohh. She seems alot smaller than Hermione.
I dont want her to grow...:cry: shes so cute at this size you think thats shes a normal small breed :lol:
but then again, i cant wait for her to grow up and crush me when i pick her up :lol:

She may have been slightly younger but Lola isn't the biggest giant bunny. Saying that she weighs just over 6kg:shock: I know what you mean about them growing up, it was nice to see her grown into her ears though:lol:

I didn't realise how heavy she was to pick up until we brought Rory home, and he was quite a big boy himself.

:lol::lol: We sure do!

Lola says she's glad you like her pics:D

That's her motto ya know "Big is Beautiful" - that's why she doesn't judge me for having takeaways:lol:

Being a big lass myself she will fit in here just fine - but tell her from me the sofas mine:lol:

It's my dream one day to own a pair of giants, they are just adorable

They are all lovely. I love their huge ears especially, the babies look like their ears are so big they might tip over :D:D

This is my new boy Michael/Brian haven't decided.... just waiting for RSPCA to hurry up and get him neutered so i can bring him home :roll: I just can't wait to give him a big cuddle :love::love::love:

bb2low-3.jpg

Back