• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Creative minds needed!

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I was going to buy my bunnies a big dog settee but have decided to try and be a bit more creative. Any ideas? I am thinking of somewhere like a settee for them to lay on and maybe something to jump on. Like a little play area really. A challenge though. I can only buy the supplies needed on ebay! Come on, be creative!:D

Mmmmm?.... How about a Bunny Playground, with like benches and stools etc. so they can sit and play on it:roll:

how about a cat scratching post style thing but more 'bunnyfied' so there is like a den area maybe a sleeping platform, tunnel, ramp, loookout post etc etc?

how big would you want it?

I don't want it too big as I am going to put it in my living room but not small either:roll:. It can be about 4 foot in length and 3 foot in height. What materials should I use? They do chew a lot but I guess there aren't many things that are chew-proof.

how about using mdf and rush matting make a solid version of one of he carboard guys homes. You could add a flat roof "garage" on the side for them to hop on too.

How about a sort of enclosed Rabbit agility course,my rabbits love it,with jumps, tunnels,little bunny houses and things like that.I hope that is ok.:D

Back