• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the two men in my life :-)

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
my o/h always pretends the rabbit "alight, i suppose" but i know he loves him just as me - i always catch him playing and cuddling him.... or showing him what the outside world looks like!

DSCF1725.jpg

awww is your bunny a baby or just very small? very cute!

he's a 5 month old mini lop so still very much a cheeky baby! though sometimes i'm sure he thinks he's a grown up :roll: ignoring me when i say he's not allowed on the sofa!

:lol: ryan just went "what have you put that on the rabbit forum for?!" he feels all embarrassed!

Aww bless my OH is like that. Claims he just tolerates having Arthur around but I see him having cuddles and nose rubs. Its all a big act :lol::lol:

Aww that is such a nice pic. I have a husband who makes out he's non plused by the buns, but I've heard him cooing over them:lol::lol: would never be able to get a piccie though.:lol:

Back