• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good thing about p@h!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
popped in to get some litter today and picked up their free magazine.

surprisingly it actually had some useful bunny info in it including vaccines and what for, and suggesting neutering and that buns should live in pairs and not with guinea pigs :D. i think the article was compiled by the rwa, but it will be picked up and read by a lot of people.

there were still one or two points that i'm sure most of us would disagree with such as the suitability of buns as pets for children.

oh and they were also celebrating the success of their charitable foundation. one rabbit rescue was given a grant of £2500!

lets just hope p@h keep up the good work :D

popped in to get some litter today and picked up their free magazine.

surprisingly it actually had some useful bunny info in it including vaccines and what for, and suggesting neutering and that buns should live in pairs and not with guinea pigs :D. i think the article was compiled by the rwa, but it will be picked up and read by a lot of people.

there were still one or two points that i'm sure most of us would disagree with such as the suitability of buns as pets for children.

oh and they were also celebrating the success of their charitable foundation. one rabbit rescue was given a grant of £2500!

lets just hope p@h keep up the good work :D

Yep, Cottontails got £2,500 to revamp their GP hutches and runs and are now starting on their rabbits section.

The Foundation just paid out donations of £87,500 to the partnered charities. Nice to see them getting a boost :)

Must admit I get most of my supplies - hay, litter, food and treats from P & H as they are very close to me and they did have surveys on the front desk to fill in for all pet owners to fill in - everything from what you found suitable and what you found to your utmost dismay.

yeah, there's a free prize draw in the mag where you can put your comments and suggest improvements.

not bun related, but a good point, i noticed they had an article about no longer selling goldfish bowls, only proper aqauriums with filters. great for fish and in the long run this sort of consideration will extend to the rabbit hutches hopefully.:D

I went to PAH the other day and was given the mag. it was interesting and pleasing to see them offering advice.

I do feel PAH are improving, slowly but surely x

Back