• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding experts- advice please

hooleyslops

Alpha Buck
:wave:hi guys. i have 2 bonded buns and 2 single buns who i would like to be a bonded group of 4. what would you advise is the best way to go about this? do i bond the 2 single ones together first and then bond 2 sets of 2 or do i try to bond the 4 straight away? thanks for any advice - i dont think this will be as easy as a straight 2 bond who i could stick in a carrier when they got feisty - vibes will be needed when i attempt it it think!!:lol:

Easiest way would be to put the whole lot intogether and be prepared for whatever happens.

If you are bonding 4 you will need 2 brooms and another person around to help you. Do ensure that you follow the general rules of bonding for during and after.

I'd bond all 4 now, not the 2 singles then 2 pairs... that will just cause stress all over again, and you might get them protecting each other :)

I agree with the above - if you bond the two singles they will have to sort out a heirarchy and then this will all be abandoned and have to be done again when they meet the other two - best off just going for it! Good Luck!!

i wont be doing this for a while - i have a new puppy coming next week so dont want to have too many things going on at the same time. will prob wait a month or so and then go for it as you suggest. thanks for your answers and, no doubt, i will be asking for more help and advice when i give it a go. x x x

Back