• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a bun - does it change their personality?

uniqueanneek

Alpha Buck
Hi, as the summer months approach I'm getting closer to bonding Rocky. I wa just wondering tho, because he's indoor and is with us all day he has become such an inquisitive and loving bun and he follows us around all day and plays with us loads - will this change if we get him a wife? Will he be less interested in us?

Has anyone experienced this sort of change after bonding a bun? I have felt that he deserves a girly bun to live with, but I was wondering whether this is what's best for him or whether he is ok on his own as he gets so much interaction and freedom now?

Ax

Archie has been just as friendly as he was before wife Susie moved in!

He seems to like his rabbit and his human time - Susie has got braver each day and used to us - it only took a few days for her to realise we were nice and we came bearing food!

I found when Molly first was bonded with Jessica he was less interested in human interaction because he spent all of his time grooming Jessica, and he was obsessed with her! I didn't mind though because to see two rabbits who are madly in love makes up for the fact he only wanted food from me! :rolleyes:

awh that's nice. I do want him to be in love with another bun - that's what I always intended, I just love how affectionate he is now :love: maybe that's selfish tho :rolleyes:

I guess it could go either way tho

Back