• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free ads why do i look

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
:cry: I can't look at them myself because i'd be crying all the time. I read the one about the still born babies:censored: If they like her so much why give her away just because she has still born kits. How thoughtless and cold hearted:cry:

i only go on free ads incase one of Crystals babies (from 2 years ago) turn up on there if they do i would rather them come back to me rather then some other family i really wasnt careful when finding them homes :( but it really saddens me looking at the poor rabbits who want loved on free ads i just want to buy the lot and love them forever but i cant :(

I hate going on there too if I'm honest. But I do go on, I can't seem to stop myself from messaging people listing rabbits and diverting them to Rabbit Rehome.

I messaged a lady on their yesterday who said she had an agressive rabbit which she had to get rid of because she wasn't at home and she wanted to give it a better home. I messaged to ask if the rabbit was vaccinated and if it came with a hutch - as I would have helped her in this case (not taking an unvaccinated bunny, nor one without a hutch) and she messaged me back saying that it didn't come with the hutch as it's in an 8ft hutch which is divided in to 4 seperate hutches and it shares with others....

so basically, she's a breeder who isn't able to breed from this rabbit and would like rid. I kinda confirmed this today by going through my old e-mails - she was listing hutches for sale on pre loved ages ago and I e-mailed her about them asking about the size... all of which were 3ft maximum. :censored:

if anyone can con tact the owner of the agouti nethie female and persuade her to give her up to us..i know of a home who would love her..cough Donna...cough....

Back