• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neil & Maria's Dylan ;-)

Hiya...

It's the first of April today which means it's the day to turn over our calendars! Of course I have one of the Rabbit Caledars I sold on here, and this month Dylan is the star! But I can't help but to keep noticing that on the right hand side (as you look at it), he has one really long very white whisker - that really stands out!!

Has anybody else noticed this???

Are his whiskers always different colour as they look in the photos? Is he looking as hansome today???

Hannah

These are the other two pictures on photobucket from the same session...

dd045.jpg

dd027.jpg

Even more white ones!

Neil

You beat me to it, starting this thread!:lol: Got to work this morning and as I approached my desk, someone had alrteady turned over the page. I was looking at Maddie in March, but have to admit I squeaked as soon as I saw Dylans face looking at me, he really is a handsome boy and they are great photo's Neil. Think I'm going to have to commission you to take some good ones of my lot.:D

Back