• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley Bell

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
I bought Lola one of these to hang from her carrier. She LOVED it and demolished it in one day. She even pulled it off the hook so she could carry it into the house and make a nice mess with it (not that i mind, she can make as much mess as she wants:) )

I just wondered if these things are treats only or if i can keep a constant supply of them coming

Thanks in advance:)

What binder do they use on them? Is it vegetable like the carrot roll or is it just compressed parsley?

Ingredients: Parsley, wheat, millet, vegetable bonding agents

Analysis: Protein 10%, Oils 2.3%, Fibre 10.9%, Ash 8.6%

Would you say just as a treat?? No wonder she liked it so much:roll:

Ingredients: Parsley, wheat, millet, vegetable bonding agents

Analysis: Protein 10%, Oils 2.3%, Fibre 10.9%, Ash 8.6%

Would you say just as a treat?? No wonder she liked it so much:roll:

Awww! She deserves a little treat...I'm glad she thoroughly enjoyed her Parsley bell!:D

TP;)

:Dshe does deserve it:D i'm glad we found something she likes. I hung it from the dog crate that houses her litter tray. However she did not think they was a good enough place and decided to pull it down and move it to a more suitable place in the living room:lol:

Its a treat but not a bad one! I would guess not one every day, but once a week perhaps?

She certainly does deserve some treats!

I think one a week would be good for her. She still has a tiny bit left to chew so it will give her 2 days of chewing fun:D I'm going to get some more things for her to chew as she is enjoying her willow sticks too:D

Have you tried the carrot roll? OUrs go mad for it.

I put it in when I get home and they have it till cleaning out time.

Have you tried her with a willow wigwam? Bell and T love them - though poor T lost his when he moved in with Bella :shock: - she likes to destroy them as quickly as possible, whereas, like with everything else, T likes to save his toys and treats and make them last. He's quickly learned if he doesn't want to miss out he has to join in :shock: :roll:

I've given my two one of these as a treat and they love it. It usually lasts a couple of days before its all gone.

I hang it from the run close to their water bowl, but I usualy find it moved. Ruby never leaves anything where I put it, I think its her way of showing me she's head bun! :)

Tell Lola from me - if she is a very good girl Aunty Lynne and Uncle Steve will give her a Parsley Bell when she comes to stay or she can have a carrot woodroll. Cant wait to see what she makes of the Hay shapesorter - I can see it being launched:lol:

Have you tried her with a willow wigwam? Bell and T love them - though poor T lost his when he moved in with Bella :shock: - she likes to destroy them as quickly as possible, whereas, like with everything else, T likes to save his toys and treats and make them last. He's quickly learned if he doesn't want to miss out he has to join in :shock: :roll:

Bless him saving his toys like a good boy:) Rory learnt to eat quickly when he came to live with us, Lola is an eating machine and pellets don't stick around long. she doesn't believe in pacing herself:roll::D

Rachel - i haven't tried the carrot roll but it sounds good, i think i'll get one ordered:)

Tell Lola from me - if she is a very good girl Aunty Lynne and Uncle Steve will give her a Parsley Bell when she comes to stay or she can have a carrot woodroll. Cant wait to see what she makes of the Hay shapesorter - I can see it being launched:lol:

She's excited already!!! She is very strong and likes a challenge:) I bet she won't want to come home when she's been to stay with you

ahh bless lola she deserves a treat after everything!! I don't think its a bad treat, its bad when they use egg to bind it together I think.

Have you tried fresh apple/pear sticks/branches? mine go mad for it! easy free treat thats what I like to see! x

She's excited already!!! She is very strong and likes a challenge:) I bet she won't want to come home when she's been to stay with you

LOL Hopefully not, cos she's gorgeous:lol: :p We can do challenges - am getting a dab hand at hiding food and treats to make the buns work for it.
Note to self *Remove Parsley Bell at bedtime if you want to get any sleep from noise of it being thrown around

LOL Hopefully not, cos she's gorgeous:lol: :p We can do challenges - am getting a dab hand at hiding food and treats to make the buns work for it.
Note to self *Remove Parsley Bell at bedtime if you want to get any sleep from noise of it being thrown around

:lol: She loves her treat ball which we will bring with her. I think removing noisy things is a good idea. Although i've slept next to the kitchen for a couple of nights and dont hear too much apart from her pottering around. She's very lazy and likes nothing better than laying down (which is what she is doing now:D) I hid some pellets inside a toilet tube and pushed some hay in the ends...with one swift movement she got all the pellets out:lol:

ahh bless lola she deserves a treat after everything!! I don't think its a bad treat, its bad when they use egg to bind it together I think.

Have you tried fresh apple/pear sticks/branches? mine go mad for it! easy free treat thats what I like to see! x

She's never had any fruit branches as i don't know where to get any fresh ones. i need someone i trust to have an orchard:D

Bell and T are also excited about going on their holidays - I told them all about it Sunday evening and they listened to every word. They've never been on holiday before :lol: :lol: :lol: They've got to wait until July though.

I'm going to be able to relax a lot more knowing Lola is safe and very well cared for. I know Andy's mum would look after her but she can't give her the time she deserves. Lola's very excited now she knows she might get treats if she's a good girl:D

Lola is going on her hols at the end of the month so she can report back to Bell and T on how much of a good time they are going to have:)

For non food fun, the bunny rattle and other goodies from the hayexperts also work really well! I love to see it getting thrown all over the place.

Back