• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in the sun!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
dominobinky.jpg
weeeee!

dominobinky2.jpg
fun fun!

DSC_0059.jpg

pebbles thought this would be a great time to practise her yoga

DSC_0050-2.jpg

go away

DSC_0052-1.jpg
lazy time

DSC_0056.jpg

how cute!!!love is...cuddling under an old hutch in the mud!

rolypoly.jpg
i swear he is not fat!!!!

DSC_0054.jpg

Last edited:
excellent pics!!! i wish i could take good action pics...thanks for sharing! and in answer to your earlier post...i never get bored of your pics:D

Really great pictures. I love the mid flight ones. And the fat bunny!!!!!!! Louis my grey bun always looks really fat when he sits up, he reminds me of those creatures in the begining of Fifth Element!

Anyway, well done, great shots!

Really great pictures. I love the mid flight ones. And the fat bunny!!!!!!! Louis my grey bun always looks really fat when he sits up, he reminds me of those creatures in the begining of Fifth Element!

Anyway, well done, great shots!

lol ive never ever seen peanut do a happy flop! i didnt think he wud slooks so fat:shock:

fab action shots! they are so hard to get!!! perhaps you'd like to contribute them to Bunny Mad magazine, i'd really love to include one!

Brilliant pictures - looks like your buns are enjoying the sunshine! :)

fab action shots! they are so hard to get!!! perhaps you'd like to contribute them to Bunny Mad magazine, i'd really love to include one!

Sure, il try and get some which dont have all the stuff in the background, ones of just grass or something, il email them to you once ive got a few so you can choose!

I did have to have a 1/1000 shutter speed!!!

Back