• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Earl (Now with more pictures)

Our new arrival! (at least we think were calling him Earl) I will post up more about him here later (caring for sick husband atm) but just had to share his pictures as hes SUCH a sweetie. I love him loads already and he only arrived yesterday! :love:

100_6418.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx everyone:)

Earl came from the lovely lady running the avon small animal rescue (sorry, im not sure of her username on here) and was originally named "Hula" (fantastic name, we really want to keep it, its just Hula and Luna is such a big mouthful with all the L's and A's!) He needs a good groom, a scrub up and de-plumming, but otherwise he seems to be dong great and hes booked in for a once over tomorrow at the vets:) Were obviously keeping him and Luna separate for now

It was really hard choosing which bun to take, they were all such lovelies. In the end it came down to the fact that Earl tugged on our clothes and seemed crazy as our little girl:D Hes so confident, i thought hed died on the train ride home :shock: Had such a panic, i tapped on his carrier and half screamed "hes not responding!" when he really casually yawned and went back to sleep! Bless him:)

Jane, i do hope youve been receiving all of our messages as we havent had a reply in a while. I will send them again if not, although i sent a repeat of one already

More pics to come after his scrub up!

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:He is adorable, what a beutiful little boy, has he been introduced to Luna yet?, if so does ahe like him?

:love::love::love::love:He is adorable, what a beutiful little boy, has he been introduced to Luna yet?, if so does ahe like him?

No i think their meeting is a good few weeks (or months) off yet unfortunately:( The vet is waiting before doing Lunas spay because shes still such a tiny girl, she hasnt grown like our others did and youd never guess shes getting on for 6 months! Bless her. Also Earl isnt neutered-Hes booked in for next week. But still theyre the same age and very similar personalities- I can really see it working eventually:D Luna loves all bunnies, she used to enjoy giving Joey attention when Fae wasnt looking:) For now shes enjoying the luxury of living in our bedroom and rolling on our bed while Earl settles in in here

Last edited:
Earl is such a cool name :D very cute bunny!

Thanx, Im glad you like it! I thought of it before wed even met him...It makes me think of an old gentleman, so not what youd expect for him..but in a strange way it does work!:D I think its stuck now as Scotts very keen too, and it does fit with Luna better

No i think their meeting is a good few weeks off yet unfortunately:( The vet is waiting before doing Lunas spay because shes still such a tiny girl, she hasnt grown like our others did and youd never guess shes getting on for 6 months! Bless her. Also Earl isnt neutered-Hes booked in for next week. But still theyre the same age and very similar personalities- I can really see it working eventually:D Luna loves all bunnies, she used to enjoy giving Joey attention when Fae wasnt looking:) For now shes enjoying the luxury of living in our bedroom and rolling on our bed while Earl settles in in here

Awwwwww! bless her, you could always try letting them see each other by letting Luna go up to his cage (When he is padlocked in of course:lol::lol:), just to see the reaction, I think Luna is just a small bunny, she is so pretty and I think that Earl will make a lovely husbun for her.

Awwwwww! bless her, you could always try letting them see each other by letting Luna go up to his cage (When he is padlocked in of course:lol::lol:), just to see the reaction, I think Luna is just a small bunny, she is so pretty and I think that Earl will make a lovely husbun for her.

Yeah we may do tomorrow after Earls seen the vet, just to make sure hes all ok:) I have a feeling theyll just love eachother. Little Lu has been getting pretty lonely over the last few days. Ill certainly keep you updated and let you know how it goes:D:wave: I hope were right and theyre a perfect match!

100_6328.jpg

Earls neuter has now been moved forward to thursday (earliest they could do)...Poor fella is VERY frustrated, im walking around and hes attached to my leg. Ive also had to take quite a few showers today! Poor guy

Back