• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know bunny stress is getting too much...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
when you dream about bunnies two nights in a row ....to the extent that it wakes you up 5 times in one night :shock: :? :( and then you cant get back to slepp for thinking about the litlle fluffy bundles :? :evil: :evil:

im knackered :evil:

Hi:wave:
Not good (sleepwise) but nice that you love the buns so much!
I've had a few (as you know) fingers crossed we're ok at the moment:)

I have a hypnotherapy Cd works every time!!
(if not alcohol usually does the trick!:lol::lol:)

I know what you mean! I had some very odd dreams the other night....

and did one day have to go downstairs at 3am to check they were ok

I sometimes wake up in a panic thinking I have forgot to feed a shed with rabbits in it for two days because I forgot the shed was there:shock:
I wonder what that dream means (I'm off my head possibly:lol::lol:)

last night ...i spent all my dream time moving bunnies from hutch to hutch and trying to fit more in ....:rolleyes:

wonder what that means ....:?:rolleyes:

last night ...i spent all my dream time moving bunnies from hutch to hutch and trying to fit more in ....:rolleyes:

wonder what that means ....:?:rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Sunday night was the worse night's sleep i've had in ages. Mick was bad too, & at one point I woke him up kicking him, cos he'd had a takeaway curry in bed:shock: He hadn't, I was just dreaming about food (cos I'm dieting:rolleyes::lol:).

The same night I turned over & fell out of bed.:oops::lol:

Back