• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Elvis and Florences?

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
We're taking Elvis and Florence to the vets today to get their respective castration and spay reversed. The vet is very confident that within two months we should be having little cross Lionhead/Continental Giant babies running around. The thought of baby Florences bouncing around fills my heart with joy ;)! Please wish us luck!

Neil

:lol::lol::lol:

I will now be reading and reading again all posts on every forum I go on to make sure they aren't April Fools windups!

:lol::lol::lol: Good one, I'm contemplating telling o/h that Charlie has chewed the playstation cable but I'm not sure I want to tempt fate :lol:

Nice one Neil!!:D:lol::lol: Now I must rush out to B&Q for some tartan paint as I'm going to paint F&B's hutch this morning, weather permitting. Does anyone know if it's bun safe?

Now I was being slow for a minute & thinking "well you could get the male bun reversed by getting the tubes untied, but the girls had her womb removed :shock:" then I remebered that the boys get their bits removed too:shock::shock: Then I realised you were winding us up :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back