• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ain't Love Grand!!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Currently in the re-homing centre at work we have a little REW male called Jingles.

He is beautiful and every time I go past he jumps up for a stroke and a fuss. He even gives me little bunny kisses.

Anyway, I think he's decided that he owns me. Tonight he showed me his level of commitment. Forget wedding rings, forget engagement rings. Tonight Jingles left me in no doubt that I am His (notice the capitalisation for effect lol).

He turned around and sprayed me with his manly scent. All over my arm and shirt, narrowly missing my face. What can I say? I am owned!!

Tell you what though.....I stink of male rabbit pee and it isn't pleasant and desperately need to get into the shower!!!

Ain't love grand !!
:lol:

While part of me think its really cute when a bun decides he or she loves you enough to spray you another part thinks its disgusting :lol:

Had it happen many times :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: ive got covered whilst retrieving toys for washing does that count?
ive been sprayed licked wahsed till my head bled..signs of affection!! sometimes you wonder!!

funniest i remember is my first house bun..a very feisty doe with a lot of dental probs...she had a middle from a huge kinder egg my daughters had for easter..she loved tossing it in the air carrying it in her weird little mouth..and peeing in it waiting for my eldest daughter to come near her and chuck it all over her!!:shock::lol: we never did find out why especially as kibbles follwoed nikki everywhere and slept upstairs under her desk whilst she did her coursework revision etc...maybe its cos she wanted more attention than nikki could give whereas me and my younger daughter had more time to spare with her..ill never forget it as long as i live:lol::lol:

I got sprayed by a Tiger 2 years ago at Marwell, I was stuck behind video camera and didn't notice everyone stepping back including o/h, I saw it coming at me through the camera but couldn't get away in time:roll:

I was covered in greenie brown gunk and I stank!

I got sprayed by a Tiger 2 years ago at Marwell, I was stuck behind video camera and didn't notice everyone stepping back including o/h, I saw it coming at me through the camera but couldn't get away in time:roll:

I was covered in greenie brown gunk and I stank!

Oh my goodness ~~~snigger~~~

That really isn't good and I bet everyone was wetting themselves laughing at you ;)

Oh my goodness ~~~snigger~~~

That really isn't good and I bet everyone was wetting themselves laughing at you ;)

oh yes:roll:

When I watched the footage back it was obvious what was coming :roll:

I kept walking past people round the zoo aswell and they must of been there and seen as they'd start chuckling at me:(

OMG Sooz :lol: *Covers Rhias eyes* :oops::oops::lol::lol:

I know. One was my Marley before his neuter and the other was P_Prod_UK's Boo.....before his neuter. I couldn't pick that rabbit up without him humping anything he could reach. He even used to get it on with table tops :lol::lol:

I know. One was my Marley before his neuter and the other was P_Prod_UK's Boo.....before his neuter. I couldn't pick that rabbit up without him humping anything he could reach. He even used to get it on with table tops :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: horny bunny:lol:

I was at P@H last night and saw the offending fella, he is luvverly. I'm head over heels in love with Theodore (i think thats his name!) :love:

H xx

I was at P@H last night and saw the offending fella, he is luvverly. I'm head over heels in love with Theodore (i think thats his name!) :love:

H xx

Jingle (or Mr Jingles as he's now being called lol) has the most amazing temperament I've ever seen in a rabbit.....he's beautiful :)

Theodore is actually very similar, he loves affection. He's a very handsome young man. Gorgeous colouring...when he periscopes you really appreciate it ;)

Jingle (or Mr Jingles as he's now being called lol) has the most amazing temperament I've ever seen in a rabbit.....he's beautiful :)

Theodore is actually very similar, he loves affection. He's a very handsome young man. Gorgeous colouring...when he periscopes you really appreciate it ;)

Periscopes??

I mite have to pop down again later and visit them they are so *can't find right word*

Need to return something as well :oops:

H xx

Back