• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Precious: New Dutchies On The Block!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Here are pics of Charlie and Precious, the two Dutchies who I have adopted from Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue! Charlie is Yellow, and Precious is a blue/cream tri-colour. I love these guys both SOOOOOO much already, they have fab personalities!!!:D I tried to get a good pic of Precious' unusual mottled Blue/Cream coat colouration, but the light wasn't very good so the contrast doesn't show up as well as I had hoped.....but you'll get the idea!:D

Here they are!!!!! :love: :love:

Charlie
AbunCharlie5.jpg

Abuncharlie2.jpg

Abuncharlie6.jpg

Precious
ABunPrecious.jpg

Abunprecious8.jpg

Abunprecious11.jpg

Precious' coat
Abunpreciousfur.jpg

They are absolutely stunning :love: :love:

Precious is so unusual and Charlie has such a vibrant colouring!

Awwwwwwwwwww Beautiful buns, just stunning!:love::love::love: I love their little faces, think their maybe some Dutch mischief in there somewhere.:lol:

awwwww charlie looks melancholy in the first pic :cry: wondering if you'll be nice to him....

precious is definitely staying flattened!!!

they are beautiful bunnies, their coats look beautiful and glossy and yes, precious has very unusual colouring!

gorgeous buns, keep us updated :thumb: :D

Back