• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chance In For Dental Today.. u/d all ok!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Chance has molars that grow at strange angles on the right side of his jaw. I have noticed he is struggling to eat now and also has given up trying to eat things like carrot or greens unless they are grated for him. I booked him in on Friday last week and chickened out at the last moment as he seemed to be eating really well again. However I feel that he is losing weight and should now really go. So he is booked in tomorrow. Please send all your spare vibes. He is a gentle old bun and I am so nervous about the GA. I couldn't stand to lose him and Princess would be beside herself.

He will be in overnight as rabbits who have GA's are kept in routinely now. So I will be camping downstairs with the Princess overnight tomorrow so she doesn't get lonely.

Lots of good luck vibes please.... x

Last edited:
Awww poor ickle Chancey :(

Can Princess not go with him to keep him company? Im sure he would appreciate it.

Lots of (((vibes))) for tomorrow. X

Its only a matter of time until he stops altogether, you need to catch him before that happens as emergency dentals are much riskier due to the onset of stasis...

Yeah I am gonna go for it. Arghhhhhh. Now I am stressed that I am not sending her Royal Heiness with him however I think it would stress her out.

Good luck little one! Will be thinking of him tomorrow Charlotte :( Lucky hes got such a fab Mum & an utterly gorgeous girl to get him through the op ;) X

Good luck!! Hope it all goes well. Maybe if he's recovering ok by teatime then you could ask to take him home. He might recover better in his own surrounding anyway.

They have said that if he gets done early enough I can hve him home today. I am gonna be a mess til half one now. :?

Back